We appreciate very much you considering KPIS for your child(ren)’s education. While reviewing the KPIS website, please know how much we understand the importance of your decision to provide your child with a quality education in a caring environment. Please know we are here to assist you in making the right decision.
Feel free to contact us so that we can help you gain a better understanding of our school, our programs and our personalized and caring school community.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
KPIS Admissions Team.
Admissions and Enrollment Procedures
- Contact KPIS to schedule a visit (call or website form)
- Schedule admissions test
- Prepare documents for admissions testing
- Academic records (minimum of 2 years)
- Behavioral reports (minimum of 2 years)
- Participation certificates of activities
- Submit fee for admissions testing
- Schedule appointment for principal interview
- Receive notification of testing and interview results
- If accepted, submit enrollment forms and fees
For more information visit our Enrollment FAQ