KPIS Distance Learning
KPIS Distance Learning was created – and is kept up – as an emergency course of action should the school should be shut for an all-inclusive timeframe.
Our KPIS Distance Learning is created as a structure, giving rules that educators, students, and guardians can utilize while drawing in inside web-based learning environments.
KPIS Distance Learning Helpful Resources
SELF-DECLARATION OF TRAVEL AND CLOSE CONTACT
DISTANCE LEARNING @
Distance Learning Schedules
Home Learning Resources
- 7 Guiding Principles for Parents teaching from home ( from Edutopia )
- Cool Podcasts for the Whole Family (Common Sense Media)
- Parenting, Media, and Everything In Between (Common Sense Media)
- Keep your child safe online (UNICEF)
- Discover activities to get kids excited for a new year of possibilities from Wide Open School (Common Sense Media)
- Online Playdates, Game Nights, and Other Ways to Socialize at a Distance (Common Sense Media)
- Keeping Kids Motivated for Online Learning (Common Sense Media)
Distance Learning at KPIS
KPIS Distance Learning Expectations
- Attend all classes on time.
- Be fully dressed for school.
- Be at a desk or table for Distance Learning, read for class.
- Complete all assignments on time.
- Eat a full breakfast and lunch.
- Honor off-screen times.
- Be engaged throughout each class, stay on task.
- Attendance is required.
- Completion of assignments is required.
- All the students are properly dressed for classes (use free days rules).
- All the students sitting at a table or desk and prepared with needed materials
- All students have had breakfast and lunch before classes.
- Help and encourage your child to participate as much as possible.
- Make sure your child is properly dressed for classes
- Make sure that your child is sitting at a table or desk and prepared with needed materials.
- Ensure that your child eats breakfast and lunch before classes begin.
KPIS Students and Teachers Uplifting Message
Total Page Visits: 1326 - Today Page Visits: 1