KPIS would like to share the success that Miss Natachanok Tunwannarux (Grade 8/2)has achieved during the months of April-May 2019
1. Winner of Class B Girl (Age 13-14 years) of the golf competition of Thailand Junior Golf Federation in True Vision Singha Junior Golf Championship 2018-2019 at Sunrise lagoon hotel and golf, Chachoengsao during April 19-21, 2019
2. Winner for Class B Girl (Age 13-14years) of Thailand Junior Golf Federation in “Qualify to IJGA World Stars of Junior Golf Tournament 2019” at the Pine Golf and Lodge, Bangkok during April 26-28, 2019. She was selected as the Thailand Junior representative to join in “IJGA World Stars of Junior Golf Tournament 2019” at Las Vegas, USA in July, 2019. And she also got the supports and 60,000 Baht from Thailand Junior Golf Federation.
3. Winner of Class B Girl (Age 13-14years) of “AMG THAILAND JUNIOR GOLF TOUR Year 3th” in “Bangchak Junior Golf Master 2019” at Phoenix Gold Golf Country Club, Cholburi, May 11-12,2019
4. Champion of Girl U18 Category, 1st Runner up of Girl 13-14 Category and 1st Runner up of Girl Team in “The JGTA Junior Golf Tour of Asia “ATI Ciputra Golfpreneur Junior World 2019 presented by AKI” at Damai Indah Golf’s Pantai Indah Kapuk, Indonesia, during May 21-23, 2019
5. Miss Natachanok Tunwannarux (Graduate year 2023), Bangkok, Thailand, has been announced to be “All-Asia Team Honors” of the 2019 season.