KPIS Kindergarten: Penguins Can’t Fly
Here’s a glimpse of the Penguin Puppet Show that was held recently at the KPIS Kindergarten. This activity was held in line with the thankful season and for us to be grateful for having friends.
Puppet shows are more than just for performance; they help students
1. Develop independence, self-confidence, and self-control.
2. Students learn to follow the rules and routines, make friends, and know what being part of a group means.
3. Students learn to express themselves.
4. Students learn about taking responsibility, self-care, and building positive relationships with friends
5. Students learn and experience critical social behaviors and develop early empathy through role play in a safe and imaginative way.
Students are imaginative, and they need a place to express themselves. We provide a space for performances and role-playing activities in our learning centers where they will learn about taking responsibility, self-care, and building positive relationships with friends. With an adaptable area and open plan, the space lends itself to new activities that promote learning about social interaction and public awareness. Going to kindergarten is an essential step for your child. It will help them learn skills they will build on throughout life. Our goal at KPIS International School in Bangkok is to provide a safe and up-to-date facility that nurtures a perfect environment for modern-day education both inside and outside the classroom.
Do log on to this link to see more photos on KPIS Social Media.