KPIS International School would like to thank you all for supporting us and sending in applications for the KPIS Music Challenge 2019.
All applications have been approved and applicants can perform on March 8, 2019.
Below is a list of participating schools for the KPIS Music Challenge 2019:
- Bangkok Patana School (Singing, Dance Categories)
- British Columbia International School Bangkok (Band, Singing Categories)
- California Prep International School (Band, Singing and Dance Categories)
- Garden International School, Bangkok (Band Category)
- Headstart International School, Phuket (Singing Category)
- King Mongkut’s International Demonstration School (Band, Dance Categories)
- KIS International School (Singing, Dance Categories)
- KPIS International School (Band, Singing and Dance Categories)
- Mahidol University International Demonstration School (Singing, Dance Categories)
- Pan-Asia International School (Band, Singing and Dance Categories)
- Sarasas Ektra School (Band Category)
- Satit Prasarnmit International Programme (Band, Dance Categories)
- Shenzhen International Foundation College, China (Band, Singing Categories)
- Singapore International School of Bangkok (Band, Singing and Dance Categories)
- St Andrews Green Valley International School (Band, Dance Categories)
- St. Andrews International School of Bangkok (High School Campus Ekkamai) (Dance Category)
- Thai Singapore International School (Singing, Dance Categories)
- The American School of Bangkok, Green Valley Campus (Dance Category)
- The Regent’s International School Bangkok (Singing Category)
- Triamudomsuksanomklao School (Band Category)
- Trinity International School (Singing Category)
Singing: Performance is 5 minutes including set up time- so backtrack has to be not more than 4 mins
Band: Performance should be 8 minutes with set up time- so please adjust your performance timing
Dance: Performance is 6 minutes including set up time- so backtrack has to be 5 mins
The dance teams of the Music Challenge can visit KPIS for stage blocking and to conduct a stage check. Each team will be given 20 minutes to check the stage.
The date and time which the teams can come in are:
March 4, 5 and 6, 2019 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Please email Ms Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a timing. The booking will be done on a first come first served basis.
Address: 58 Moo Ramintra 34 Ramintra Road, Bangkhen, Bangkok 10230
Tel: 029437790 ext. 512
Here is the link to the programme for the event day.
An update for March 8, 2019
- Parking: Parking has been arranged at “Tawandang German Brewery” which is 300 m away from KPIS. Once the students have been dropped off at KPIS, the guards at the gate will direct the vans to the parking at the Tawandang German Brewery.
- Registration: Please be on time to register from 7:15 am to 8:15 am. KPIS Staff and student ushers will be waiting at the main entrance school gate to guide you to the registration area. At the Registration, here are the steps for the queue number on the event day. For bands coming from a distance, KPIS can pick a number for you as a special case to perform last in the band category. It is not necessary for singing and dance teams to register in the morning. KPIS can register for those who are able to come in only in the afternoon.
- The Band contest will start at 8:30 am. I request everybody to please use the expressway to escape traffic.
- Food: There will be snack, lunch, and beverages for sale at all times at the Breezeway, KPIS Campus. The KPIS Canteen will also be having a booth selling food on the event day. Please do not worry about availability of food.
- The link to: KPIS Map Address: 58 Moo Ramintra 34 Ramintra Road, Bangkhen, Bangkok 10230
- Dressing Room for dance contestants: 3 Dressing rooms have been allocated to the contestants on the fourth floor. The bathrooms on the third floor can be used for changing costumes.
- Dress Code: All Band and Singing contestants have to wear their school uniform during their performance. Only Dance contestants are allowed to use their own costumes.
Please do call us if you need any help Ms. Pang 02-9437790 ext 512 or Ms. Ritika at 0819211508.