KPIS SAT Test Safety Protocol
SAT Test Safety Protocol @KPIS
September 25, 2021
Please note that anyone showing a temperature equal to 37.5 degrees celsius or above will not be permitted to enter the school premises. Furthermore, those displaying signs of respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sneezing, or runny nose will not be permitted to enter the school campus.
We can confirm that the test center will be open on the 25th of September and that there will ATK testing available on site for any unable to test prior to coming.
For safety purposes, all students must strictly follow these guidelines and present the following information on the test date:
Before being permitted on campus, students will have to complete a health form.
Front Gate Protocol
- Before being permitted on campus, students will have to complete a health form.
- Check-in with the Thai Chana Application, complete the health form and get your temperature checked by our staff.
- Students need to bring a lab test result or medical certificate for ATK negative COVID-19 test results taken within 48 hours prior to the test date.
- Students must arrive at the KPIS campus front gate by 7.00 am. We allow ONLY students who registered to enter the campus.
- Anyone showing any symptoms or a temperature equal to 37.5 degrees Celsius or above will not be permitted to enter the school premises.
- Mask wearing at all times on campus.
- No gathering in groups and maintain a physical distance of 2 meters
- Students need to bring a copy (either printed or digital) of the “Makeup Confirmation” email received from College Board with the makeup details.
- Student’s mobile number must be written on top of the makeup confirmation sheet.
Total Page Visits: 859 - Today Page Visits: 30