KPIS SAT Test Safety Protocol
SAT Test Safety Protocol @KPIS
Saturday December 4, 2021
Please note that anyone showing a temperature equal to 37.5 degrees celsius or above will not be permitted to enter the school premises. Furthermore, those displaying signs of respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sneezing, or runny nose will not be permitted to enter the school campus.
We are pleased to announce that KPIS will open for SAT testing on Saturday December 4, 2021. For safety purposes, all students must strictly follow these guidelines and present the following information on the test date:
Front Gate Protocol
- Before being permitted on campus, students will have to complete a health form. (click link here)
- Check-in with the Thai Chana Application, complete the health form and get your temperature checked by our staff.
- Anyone showing any symptoms or a temperature equal to 37.5 degrees Celsius or above will not be permitted to enter the school premises.
- Print out the Admission Ticket and write down the student’s mobile number on top.
- Students need to bring a medical certificate or test results for ATK negative COVID-19 taken with 48 hours prior to the test date.
- Students must arrive at the KPIS campus front gate by 7.00 am. We allow ONLY students who registered to enter the campus.
- Mask wearing at all times on campus.
- No gathering in groups and maintain a physical distance of 2 meters.
Total Page Visits: 1643 - Today Page Visits: 1